Vicarious aims to transform robotics by creating robots with human level performance on real-world manipulation tasks. We are passionate about changing the world with science and software, and we are looking for exceptional people to join us in that mission. We are an AI company for the robotic age. We have markedly differentiated vision technology that is inspired by neural science so that the robots see and learn objects in similar ways that humans do. Our technology has been published in peer-reviewed journals like Science and Science Robotics and featured by the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Wired, and more. And we are backed by Khosla Ventures, Mark Zuckerberg, Jeff Bezos, Elon Musk, and other well-known investors.
What you'll do
- You will conduct a strategy study, alongside other former consultants from top-tier firms, which will help to guide the strategic decisions for the company and your work will be directly presented to the CEO and CTO. It will be your mission to help us develop a strategy to continue to grow our enterprise customer base, build relationships with key stakeholders, develop solid application cases with them, and ensure an exceptional experience throughout the entire engagement.
- Market sizing: Map and evaluate the economic potential of target markets
- Partnership: Evaluate potential partnership opportunities for strategic merit and propose how these can be structured
- Enterprise customers: Evaluate how to continue to grow our enterprise customer base, develop solid application cases with them, and ensure an exceptional experience throughout the entire engagement
- Opportunity for full-time employment and to be a part of the sales process if desired
Who you are
- Have at least 1 year of top-tier Management/IT experience
- Earned a Bachelors or Master’s (preferably in STEM) from a top-tier institution
- A team player, collaborative, ready to jump on topics beyond your swim lane
- A problem solver, comfortable dealing with complex, fast-changing, and ambiguous environments; proactively bring solutions rather than problems
- Structured, rigorous, tenacious, able to carry forward complex projects involving several stakeholders
- Well-rounded. Both strong quantitative / analytics / Excel modeling skills, and strong oral and written communication skills
- Experience in robotics, AI, or industrial automation is a big plus
Vicarious is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to fair hiring practices and a welcoming working environment. All candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, religion, ethnicity, age, gender, sexual identity or expression, medical condition, or socioeconomic status. We value our differences and we’re excited to learn what you can add to our team.Apply for this position