Vicarious aims to transform robotics by creating robots with human level performance on real-world manipulation tasks. We are passionate about changing the world with science and software, and we are looking for exceptional people to join us in that mission. We are looking for exceptional, enthusiastic individuals to join our family who are passionate about food and serious about the hospitality industry. Willing to train the right people. Please note: This is a part-time, hourly position. This is a Monday-Friday, daytime position 9am-1pm.
What you'll do
- Set up and break down station daily.
- Assist in food prep assignments during off-peak periods as needed.
- Maintain appropriate portion control and consistently monitoring food levels on the line when preparing and cooking food
- Maintain proper food handling, safety, and sanitation standards while preparing and cooking food
- Wash hands before and throughout shift, and always between prepping items.
- Inform Supervisors of any immediate symptoms if you are feeling ill.
What you have
- We are a small team so being a team player is paramount.
- Ideal for someone looking to learn and grow as a chef as well as make delicious food
- Ability to multitask; work well in a high volume environment
- High personal standards for food quality, cleanliness, sanitation, and hygiene.
- Punctual, strong work ethic and commitment to excellence.
- Highly reliable, responsible, honest and focused on supporting the team at all times.
- Openness to constructive feedback and being coached/mentored.
- Kitchen Experience highly preferred
Vicarious is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to fair hiring practices and a welcoming working environment. All candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, religion, ethnicity, age, gender, sexual identity or expression, medical condition, or socioeconomic status. We value our differences and we’re excited to learn what you can add to our team.Apply for this position